When you arrive at the hospital, with the exception of emergency cases, please proceed to the Central Registration Counter on the Level 1. If you have a pre-arranged admission, please ensure that you arrive and settled in at the appointed time scheduled by your doctor.
Upon admission, you will be given a wrist identification bracelet (I.D.) with your name and Hospital Number (HN). It is important that you wear your identification bracelet at all times throughout your stay at Assunta Hospital.
A deposit is required upon admission. The deposit amount will vary according to the nature of your treatment.
Cash & Credit Cards
Payment in cash or by credit cards is accepted at Assunta Hospital.
A letter of guarantee from your company will be accepted only if your company has a current account with us. Please present the letter of guarantee upon admission.
Click here for a list of our accepted insurance panels.
WHAT TO BRING
Your Personal Items
For your own added comfort you are encouraged to bring any personal items that you will need such as spare clothing, floor slippers, additional toiletries, grooming aids and reading and writing materials.
Some important things you should remember to bring along with you before your admission are:-
- Your identity card
- Your health insurance card and written letter of guarantee from your health insurance company
(if you are covered by insurance)
- A doctor’s referral note
- Past or present medical records, x-ray films, or prior test results (if your physician has requested them)
- A copy of your advance order from your doctor.
For safety reasons, we advise that you leave personal valuables, cash and electrical appliances such as laptops, portable DVD players etc, at home. Assunta Hospital will bear no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
The usual discharge time for in-patient admissions is before 12.00 noon. Please remember:
- Lunch will still be served to patients checking out by 12.00 noon
- Patients who are discharged after 12.00 noon may have to bear an additional half-day room rate.
- An extra day’s full room rate charge will be levied on patients who wish to leave only after 3.00pm.
For more information on admission procedures or payment, please call the Admission Counters at 03 – 7872 3034 / 35